- HST Committee
- Trainee Experiences
- FRCS Pt. 3 Questions
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
The East Midlands North Surgical Trainees website is now currently live. This site is a trainees only forum. Posting comments/content requires a username and password, but Read Only access is available to all visitors with the exception of Forum (when it gets going). The Forum will go live when I have sorted out the privacy settings so that discussions remain private between trainees.
This website a very much a work in progress. Suggestions for content will be gratefully received. It is envisaged that this will be an information point for trainees re deanery matters (eg placements, ARCPs) and also a depository of Part 3 FRCS resources.
All current trainees have been issued with a username and password to access the site. Pleae log in as soon as possible to change your password to something memorable.
Notable items on the website include:
* Current and future placements (accessed from Home page, left Navigation bar under 'Hospitals')
* Part 3 FRCS past questions (accessed from Home page, left Navigation bar under 'FRCS Pt. 3 Questions')
* Current and upcoming teaching sessions (accessed from top menu bar under 'Teaching Schedule')
Change of date for the Mock FRCS exam from 08 December to 15 December
Interview with Nick Hurst on Familial adenomatous polyposis, following that on HNPCC. Interviewer: Jon Lund.
Membership of the current HST committee
* Invitation to 1st SWSTN Laparoscopic Colorectal Cadaver and Clinical Immersion Course
* invitation to East Midlands Surgical Society Autumn Meeting (deadline 07 October 2011)
* Abstract form for Registrar Presentation day (deadline 05 Sep 2011)
* Thyroid and Parathyroid Lecture, at Kings Mill Hospital (lunchtime lecture, not officially part of East Midlands teaching round)
* Journal article for September teaching
Email and Private messaging is unavailable at present. Please direct all queries to email@example.com